Page Not Found
We're sorry, we couldn't find the page you were looking for. Use the search below to find what you were looking for.
- Pūlama Ola Kauhale Impact Goes Beyond Respite PatientsJOSH GREEN, M.D. GOVERNOR KE KIAʻĀINA PŪLAMA OLA KAUHALE IMPACT GOES BEYOND RESPITE PATIENTS More than 408 showers have been used by broader Capitol District houseless community FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE August 2, 2023 HONOLULU – Pūlama Ola Kauhale closed out its second month and remained full as any vacancies were quickly filled by new patients. […]
- Pūlama Ola Kauhale Full As It Reaches One-Month MarkJOSH GREEN, M.D. GOVERNOR KE KIAʻĀINA PŪLAMA OLA KAUHALE FULL AS IT REACHES ONE-MONTH MARK State medical respite kauhale highlights the need for space FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE July 3, 2023 HONOLULU, HI – Pūlama Ola Kauhale, which opened last month in the backyard of Governor Josh Green, M.D., on the grounds of the Department of […]
- First Medical Respite Kauhale Prepares to OpenJOSH GREEN, M.D. GOVERNOR KE KIAʻĀINA FIRST MEDICAL RESPITE KAUHALE PREPARES TO OPEN FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE May 26, 2023 HONOLULU, HI ̶ A blessing for the Administration’s first medical respite kauhale was conducted May 26. Named Pūlama Ola – it speaks to a person’s embrace of life, of health, of potential – and the kauhale’s […]
- First Medical Respite Kauhale Units ArriveJOSH GREEN, M.D. GOVERNOR KE KIAʻĀINA FIRST MEDICAL RESPITE KAUHALE UNITS ARRIVE Capitol District welcomes safe, caring, temporary housing FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE May 9, 2023 HONOLULU, HI ̶ Governor Josh Green, M.D., celebrated the arrival of the first units for Hawai‘i’s first medical respite kauhale, or village, steps away from the State Capitol, his home, the State Departments […]
- Gov. Green Issues Emergency Proclamation Addressing HomelessnessFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE January 23, 2023 Gov. Green Issues Emergency Proclamation Addressing Homelessness HONOLULU, HI ̶ Governor Josh Green, M.D. today cleared a path toward expedited resolution of Hawaiʻi’s homelessness crisis that threatens the health, safety, security and well-being of our community, by signing an emergency proclamation to work collaboratively with federal and county […]