Page Not Found
We're sorry, we couldn't find the page you were looking for. Use the search below to find what you were looking for.
- IDENTIFICATION AND VITAL DOCUMENTSThe lack of a valid government identification document (I.D.), or vital documents needed to obtain an I.D. card, can be a huge barrier to housing and employment for many people experiencing homelessness. Please read below for information on resources to assist with obtaining valid government I.D. or other related vital documents (e.g. Social Security Card, […]
- 2022-23 OUTREACH PROVIDER MAP
- Continuing to Serve – Hale MaluhiaEighteen months after the first residents moved in to Hale Maluhia, there many milestones to celebrate. The program has served over 25 survivors and 44 children, all of whom have remained stably housed at Hale Maluhia or have transitioned to other permanent housing in the community. The twenty apartment units remains at capacity, and vacancies […]
- Landlord Resource Guide
- Hunger & Homelessness Awareness WeekHunger and Homelessness Awareness Week is typically observed the week before Thanksgiving, and is meant to raise awareness about the pressing issues of hunger and homelessness, as well as poverty. The week is also a time to recognize the hard work of homelessness service providers, government partners, and community volunteers who work closely together to […]
- Na Leo O Hawai’i now airing July’s webinar!We are excited to announce that previously recorded versions of our webinar series “Connecting On The Road To Home” will be available on NA Leo ‘O Hawai’i. Na Leo ‘O Hawai`i provides television access to facilitate diverse community dialogue and educational awareness for the citizens of Hawai`i island. This same access is utilized for County […]
- ‘Ōlelo Community Media – Connecting on the Road to HomeIn partnership with ‘Ōlelo Community Media, a previous recording from our monthly webinar series titled “Connecting on the Road to Home “ will air on ‘Ōlelo station OLELO53 beginning August 4, 2021 and ending August 10, 2021. Viewership is important to our program’s success and to the relevance of Community Access, so please tune in […]
- SNAP ChangesWHAT THIS MEANS: The federal government issued several emergency waivers during the COVID-19 pandemic that temporarily suspended the requirement for SNAP households to complete six-month and annual eligibility recertifications. The federal government has since lifted these emergency waivers, which means that all SNAP households will need to resume recertifying their benefits on a scheduled basis. […]
- Connecting the Dots in HonoluluOn July 15, 2021, the Governor’s Coordinator on Homelessness convened a meeting for businesses in the Downtown, Chinatown, and Nuuanu area to share information about outreach and other resources to respond to the issue of homelessness in that region. The meeting was recorded and included participation from: Hawaii Health and Harm Reduction Center Hawaii […]
- CRISIS CARDS – YOU ARE NOT ALONEPartners in Care Board Member, Marya Grambs, volunteered to create the Crisis Card below to provide critical resources to support the community during the pandemic. To request copies of the Crisis Cards, please contact (808) 586-0193 or e-mail [email protected]. Mahalo to Marya for your assistance in providing this resource to the community!